Saturday, July 19, 2008

I......HATE........RO.....RO.....RO.....*sigh*

I couldn't said it out loud. I tried. I want to.
Anyway before I get into that, did I tell you that football is very important to me?
Everyday before I check my mail and other stuff, I will go to THE SUN UK update myself with latest football news.
And for today's news, I just want to shout out that I LOVE TERRY VENABLES.
Once again, he made good points: Don't let Ronaldo cut and run.

Ronaldo has four years left on a highly lucrative deal that he was overjoyed to sign 15 months ago.

What on earth gives him the right, now, to just throw it in the air and say ‘I’ve had enough, I’m off’.

It’s selfish, it’s immoral, it’s potentially devastating for the game as a whole. It’s wrong. And it’s only any good for Ronaldo.

It’s absolutely no good for his fellow pros — especially the vast majority on substantially smaller deals.

RIGHT ON, TERRY!

Remember Ronaldo said he is a slave? A slave who get paid every week about 120 000 pounds. A slave who enjoys rich-and-famous life and with different HOT women. A slave who now stays in Beverly Hills Hotel and spotted to have brought a dark-haired actress to his suite at 2am.

Does the word 'slave' has changes its definition?

I'm getting sick and tired of his stupid news.

Always want attention. ATTENTION SEEKER!! hmmmph

Oh it's time to go and rebut Dark Knight ticket.

p/s: I'm a senti-tamil person. That's why I JUST can't put my hands on the poster and tear it off.



2 Comments:

Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

For a moment, I thought you hate me. How unfortunate is it that I share the first syllable of my name with the first syllable of his second name?

*shakes head in sadness*

If you are feeling senti-tamil, please call me. I will gladly do your bidding to tear his poster off your wall.

(I know, I'm such a horrible friend, God hates me)

July 19, 2008 at 10:31 PM  
Blogger Sylvien said...

LOL I never thought of that...

July 20, 2008 at 1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home