Sunday, July 20, 2008

The sweetest dream ever...

Can you see my blissful face?
Of coz you can't.

I had a really nice dream.
I don't always dream.
Last night, I don't know why I had the best dream so far.
I dreamt bout Chelsea team.
I remember JT and Lampard, and STEVIE G. 0.0
Don't ask me why a Scouser was there. I don't know.
All I know, I squealed when I saw JT and Lampard and all of sudden Stevie was between them, and I squealed again.
I was so freaking happy in the dream. I asked for autograph and JT had the nicest smile. He still has that smile in reality.
In my dream, there was no fans, except me.
And they weren't in a rush. And we all took our own sweet time.
Although that's the only part I remember, but when I woke up, I was like, hey, I just dreamt about JT, Stevie and Lampard.
Lampard was kinda blur in my dream.
I just know I was really really excited in the dream.

I guess what makes me have this dream is that I read old OK! magazine (the issue which the front cover is JT's wedding) before I sleep.

Dreeeeeeeam, dream dream dreeeam
Dreeeeeeeammmmm.....


p/s: I told my mum that I am really nervous in meeting JT and I don't know what to say to him. She said I would get heart attack for being nervous. -.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home