Sunday, July 20, 2008

So.....he's staying

Do you know Justin Timberlake kissed Becks' foot?

"That's what $250million tastes like." He said.

And do you know Cristiano Ronaldo attended the ESPY awards? He is nominated under some International awards.
So I'm sure Becks and him talk a bit.

And I would like to think that their conversation is like this:

Becks: So... I heard about it.
CR: Err... yeah.... *awkward*
Becks: I don't get you. Why?
CR: It's my dream.
Becks: I've been there and I've won with them. Honestly, Old Trafford is the best.
CR: And why did you left?
Becks: *rolls eyes* Gaffer and I had a fight. That was the reason and I could never play for my dream club again. Man Utd is my life. I would trade anything to be in your place. Do you know how lucky you are?
CR: Real Madrid means everything to me, just like Man Utd to you.
Becks: After all the things you've been through with the club, don't you have feelings to the club? Don't go....you won't get many chances in Spain. You are already at the right club. Believe me.
CR: *shrugs* I'll.... I don't know. I'll reconsider.
Becks: Good.

So, I read that Fergie said he's staying after having private talk with him. He's not gonna play for THREE months though.

I think there was shouting scene. It's hard to imagine the whole conversation went smoothly.

Fergie: You are fucking staying.
CR: Bbbuut...
Fergie: No buts...
CR: It's my..
Fergie: Don't tell me that's it's your fucking dream. Your dream is here. HERE!
CR: IT'S NOT FAIR TO ME!!!
Fergie: You wanna talk about FAIRNESS??!!! When we've won in Moscow, did you said "We think we have a good chance again next season?" Don't try to deny it. You said "WE". And now you are turning your back on US?? It's that fair to us????
CR: *quiet*
Fergie: You signed five years with us not long ago and now you said you are done with us. It's that fucking FAIR TO US??!!
CR: *quiet*
Fergie: You are staying. You hear me?
CR: *nods quietly*

So...it's confirm right that he's staying?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home