Friday, August 8, 2008

The most disgusting speech I ever read. URGH!

I really hope that the two-faced winker read this.
I'm not referring to the two-faced Dent guy in The Dark Knight. I'm referring to Cristiano-the-crying-baby-who-falls-easily-on-the-pitch-and-who-thinks-he-is-fucking-beautiful-Ronaldo!
URGH!!
He is really capable in making me hating him for the 2nd time.

He said, "I never wanted to leave against United's will."
WTF is that? Is he even talking English? Or I'm having problem with understanding simple English like that?
He changed real fast. I still remember someone saying that he wants to leave the club and play for his DREAM club, Real Madrid.
And when Fergie insisted that he remains in United (probably he realised that he lost the war)
*poof*

Putting his hand on his heart, the Portugal star added: “They’re special and they’ll always have a place here.”

*puke*

He thinks we are like some girls who fall for his trick. (He changed faster than chameleon who changes its skin colour).
URGH! He reminds me of a playboy who tells every girl he met that he truly loves them.
I don't even want to be in your heart. No United fans would want and you can save it for your chickS!

His feelings for boss Alex Ferguson were even more moving.

In a declaration of unabashed love, the 23-year-old winking winger added: “Believe me, it makes me proud to know how much he thinks of me.

“And he knows I feel exactly the same way about him.

“He has been one of the most important people in my playing career.

“Not only because of what I’ve learnt and continue to learn from him in sporting terms but also in human ones as well.

“I love the passion he has for football. If it were humanly possible I would like to have him always by my side.

“Of course it’s not possible but it shows how much affection, admiration and respect I have for him.

“He has always been like a second father to me at United. I’ll never forget it was him that explained the significance of the United No 7 shirt, which will always be my shirt.

“Alongside my agent, Sir Alex has been the most important person I’ve known in my career.

“Because of this, because of the special relationship that exists between us, I know he’ll understand that there are times when a father has to worry only about what’s best for his child.”

*puke*

He is such an UNBELIEVABLE human.
As a United fan, I feel disgusted to see him wearing the infamous no.7 shirt. He's dirtying the number that used to be worn by Cantona and Beckham.
As a fan, I don't need a player who has lost his loyalty and passion for the club no matter how many goals he scored.

In short, United doesn't need a player like him.

With that, there will be major changes in my top20 -.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home