Thursday, July 24, 2008

I think I need to stop imagining...

OK. I'm going crazy because JT and the gang are gonna be here soon.
And I still don't know where and when the autograph session will be held.
It's not in the paper. They can't be publishing on the day their autograph session will be held rite? (They can...)
C'mon stop torturing me.
I called Proevents (the organizer) once I woke up today and I was told that the autograph session is done by the sponsor(s).
The main sponsor is Samsung, and there are also other sponsors like Malaysia Airlines, Maxis, Astro and Palace of the Golden Horses.
So I guess JT and co will be flying here by MAS and staying for three days in Palace of the Golden Horses. And I guess they will be using Maxis line throughout their stay in Malaysia. And I think Astro will be airing LIVE from Shah Alam Stadium.

So, what's the plan now?
Call MAS to ask the time of their flight? and then go to KLIA and wait for them?
Or call Palace of the Golden Horses for the details? Or I should warn all the ladies in that hotel to stay away from JT coz he's mine. (Ok I sound like a psycho stalker)

Ok. All I need is the details of the autograph session.
I'm really desperate to get JT's autograph on his biography book that I bought. And I need to pass him my letter to him. (No it's not a love letter)
I told my friend about it and he was asking me if i were serious about writing a letter to him.
Of coz I'm serious. And then he said sarcastically that I should slipped in my phone number, in case he's bored, he could call me. (Good idea, eh?)

OMG The Star subsribers get to see them training on Monday.
What is that? I buy The Star everyday.

Anyway, right now, I'm looking for autograph-session info.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home