Tuesday, July 22, 2008

This is your quiz-for-boring/jobless-people

YOU have to mention Cristiano-I-don't-know-if-he's-my-bf-anymore-Ronaldo.
I wonder if you are a closet fan of him.
KEKEKEKEKE *runs and hides*

Two Names You Go By:

01. Ding Dong bell (coz of my surname Dang)
02. Mrs. L(R)ooney (both my cousin brother love to call my bf Looney instead of Rooney. Hmmmph)

Two Parts of Your Heritage:
01. Malaysian Chinese
02. Chinese *shrugs* (I think my great great great great grandfather is purely Chinese from China)
(mate, seriously, what sort of question is this?)

Two Things That Scare You:
01. LIZARD (Damn those lizards!)
02. Ghost

Two of Your Everyday Essentials:
01. Internet
02. Sleep

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
01. Black Reebok shorts
02. RM5 white cotton shirt bought in Sg Wang few years ago

Two of Your Favorite Bands or Musical Artists:
Tough one, mate....
01. David Cook
(I think I have to go for him coz he's an amazing musician. His self-composed album, Analog Heart is awesome)
02. Bon Jovi/Blue (Can't pick between them. Bon Jovi is my all-time fav while for Blue, I have a huge collection of their original albums)

Two Things You Want in a Relationship:
01. Honesty (although honesty may hurt and hard to deal)
02. Trust/Caring (sorry that I did not obey to your question.)

Two Things You Hate:
01. Politicians (can I treat them as things?)
02. People who have intentions to harm other people physically or emotionally/guys who carry gf/wife's handbag under normal circumstances (meaning the woman's hands are not full with something)

Two Physical Things that Appeal to You:
01. Eyes
02. Hair (Ooooo I love Nando's sex-hair)

Two Things You Want Really Badly:
01. An own house
o2. Laptop

Two Places You Want to go on Vacation:
01. Manchester, United Kingdom
02. Top beaches in the world

Two Things You Want to Do Before You Die
01. Hang out with, firstly Wayne Rooney, secondly John Terry (and maybe kiss them, hug them,etc.... *cough*)
02. Manchester United logo tattoo on my lower back (must be accompanied by Wayne Rooney and John Terry)

Two Things You Normally Wouldn't Admit:
01. Handsome guys are playboys and won't fall in love with women who have average body.
02. I think I started to like Arsenal (I don't mean supporting, ok)

2 Comments:

Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Hello, I HATE YOUR BOYFRIEND. HE IS UGLY AND STUPID AND OVERRATED.

(don't ask me about the question...I didn't create it)

Two Things You Normally Wouldn't Admit:
01. Handsome guys are playboys and won't fall in love with women who have average body.

Are you saying my boyfriend is a playboy?

How could you? Mikey Johns is not happy.
*cries*

02. I think I started to like Arsenal (I don't mean supporting, ok)
Are you sure you're not a closet Arsenal fan? =p

July 24, 2008 at 4:51 PM  
Blogger Sylvien said...

Are you sure you're not a closet Cristiano Ronaldo fan? hehehehe

Most of the handsome guys r like that...
For ex: Cristiano Ronaldo, Cristiano Ronaldo 2, Cristiano Ronaldo 3, and so on....

=S

July 24, 2008 at 7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home