Monday, August 11, 2008

A person who talks nonsense is called as what?

I am watching swimming (Micheal Phelps, in precise) while reading newspaper and I got so pissed off that I couldn't resist myself from bitching about what I just read.

"Rock and punk is not suitable for the young generation and especially so during Merdeka month." (PAS Youth asked to ban Avril's concert) Debate within 350 words.
Damn! How I wished I was given this statement during my SPM English paper.

I am 21 years old now. I have been listening to Avril since her first single Complicated. So you calculate yourself how old was I.
I do not see how bad I changed as a person after listening to Avril's songs for all these years.
Avril is just....I considered her as pop rock. She is harmless, dudes.....
It's not as if Black Sabbath or KISS or whichever that have any troubled image that are coming. (No offence to them. I don't hate them. Just trying to compare.)
I've been listening to bands which are more rock than Avril, still I don't see any changes on me or the music influences me in a bad way.
Parents don't even control their children what music they should listen to (at least my parents did not. I don't know bout the others). Then, who are you to control them?
Avril did not have any "smoking" image, then why are the young generation picks up the habit of smoking?
Why not, focus on SERIOUS topic instead of pointless one.
Like how to reduce the number of young smokers. How to reduce illegal bike racing among the young ones. How to reduce drugs among the young generation. These are unhealthy compare to a CONCERT.
Tackle a REAL problem. Not something like this. A CONCERT? Are you freaking kidding me?

Will I get arrested for blogging this?
I hope not. I'm just a "little" girl who likes to whine about her life. :)

*tapping fingers on sofa, waiting for Michael Phelps*

The good thing about blogging, for me is that whenever I feel pissed off, I will blog and after that I will feel so much better.
So maybe those who gets angry easily over small or big matter can learn to blog. Just let it all out and you will feel "lighter"
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home