Friday, January 9, 2009

fear and avoidance

I'll just cut the crap of how-long-i-never-post and  straight to what I'm feeling right now.

A huge sigh released as I finally acknowledge my main issue.
I've been busy filling up my boredom with something which is not as important as creating my resume and applying jobs, and starting up my business report.
I've been avoiding, because if I don't think, I don't have to worry or scared.
I'm scared of the new responsibilities, the new environment and the new people that are waiting in front.
I'm scared of changes in my life.
I'm scared of not having the personal time that I have now.
I'm scared of my future career.

I love the life I'm having now- being a student.
I don't want it to end fast.

I'm afraid of the unfamiliar path ahead.

I wish there's a way to avoid...

=(




3 Comments:

Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

You know how I like to stay up in bed and think of things to the point I overthink them?

Yeah, this is one of the main things I tend to overthink about.

You're not the only one who is afraid of new responsibilities, environment, people and work. We all do. I know I am afraid of all these things.

Change is painful yet inevitable.
That's what my lecturer once told me during lecture.

We can't always change that instantly, but we take it day by day. It's a progression (omg even when I'm trying to say good thing, I have need to have a Cookie reference in it -.-'). Change takes time: sometimes fast, sometimes slow.

Don't rush in trying to change, it might make things worse. Be comfortable in making changes. It will get better in time. Even if you do make changes which may hurt you later, learn from it. Life is pretty much learning from past mistakes (that's one of my definitions of life, don't ask). Learning from those mistakes only makes you stronger and adapt better if the same situation arises.

Avoiding it puts you in living in denial (there's a joke but I won't use it here, because it's totally inappropriate to talk about it now). Avoiding the situation only makes you think about it more, so it's better best to face it and try your level hardest to be strong.

I think I am rambling way too much here, if I have anything constructive to say later, I will add in another comment. Always remember this though, if you need to talk, you know I'm here (despite my manic ramblings of stalking boys and other stupid things). So talk, don't be shy. I don't bite. Or slap. Or kick.

Though, I might have a tendency of poking people with my umbrella.

January 9, 2009 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

And I totally forgot something!
*hugs you tight*

Okay, until later when I find something else to add on =)

January 9, 2009 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger Sylvien said...

THANK YOU MATE :)
I'll remember what you said

Cheers ^^

January 15, 2009 at 4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home