Wednesday, March 18, 2009

It's really a bad week

It has not been good since the 1-4 defeat to Liverpool.
I've sense the coming of bad week.
From the worst defeat to class cancellation (slept for 3-4 hours and went to college only to discover class cancelled) to gastric (yesterday) to plan spoiled (today) to (upcoming) friday night outing.
This sums up my whole week as bad. (I hope Saturday outing can makes me happy).

Today's outing has been planned.
Never expecting someone to spoil it. (Although mum and bro weren't bothered by the changes in plan).
But the whole point of the plan is to bring me eat something I like to eat.
Instead, we had to change plan and eat with other ppl in oth place.
Some ppl are just so inconsiderate...no I wont use that word. More of ignorant than inconsiderate because some ppl just ignore your plan and do things that they wanna do.
Just like what my lecturer said. People are ignorant of some issues. They just wanna hear the things they wanna hear.
At the end of the day, we did went to the place I wanna eat, but we were like forcing ourselves to eat. It makes me did not appreciate the food I like.

I'm having class on Friday, 5.30pm to maybe 8pm.
My friends plan to go karaoke with me in 1u after class.
Whoever knew me will know I am not allowed to go.
When I hear ppl saying "c'mon you are 22...." it makes me feel pressured and unhappy because... thank you for reminding me that I'm already 22 and I am still controlled by my dad and he won't let me go out at night.
I'm not angry at the person saying this.
I just hope people SEE my situation, UNDERSTAND my situation, STAND in my shoes to feel what I feel.
What can I do? Get rebellious? Argue with dad over I'm-22-and-I-am-allowed-to-do-or-go-wherever-whatever-I-want???
I'm so over this kind of argument because I just want peace at home. As long no drama in the family and nobody pissing me off, I considered a bless.
And I'm so lazy to explain to ppl what sort of character is my dad when ppl likes to tell me to negotiate with him, talk nicely with him (as if I did not).
I am really bothered by ppl telling me I'm already 22 and the fact that I'm 22, I can't go out at night like others same age as me. It sounds really shameful to me.

Anyway.....
I just hate this week.
When ppl failed me, football never does. Urm, well the 1-4 defeat is an exceptional case.
Football can cheer me up when it's not a football-related issue. Hahaha

Quote of the day : MSN chatting is a waste of time.

My argument: MSN chatting is an enjoyment, a pleasure, an entertainment. What is wrong with chatting with friends?
Why do people think watching CNN, BCC, Bloomberg is not a waste of time?
Why stereotype on MSN chatting?
Chatting with friends can release your stress. Chatting with friends can makes you feel that life isn't that suck when you had a bad day in work.
Chatting with friends can be an intellectual chat.
Anyway, what a waste to argue bout this.

There's something I wanna complaint...but....it's ok. I just shut my bitch mouth.

Remember I said earlier football can cheer me up?
Not only football, my mate never fails to make me smile or laugh when I'm having bad day.
She's a really good friend, a caring friend.
I considered her as one of my very close friend.
Good friends are really hard to find. Someone who really listens to you, sees you, know you inside out.
I have a couple. I'm glad.

Let's just ends here.

Buenos Noches :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Dear mate,

Good friends are really hard to find. Someone who really listens to you, sees you, know you inside out.
Don't make me feel all so mushy now. I am too tired. Mushy and tired do NOT go together.

You also do this when I am feeling lousy. We know each other too well.

I love you anyway.

*hugs*

Love and kisses,
Your (younger) mate.

March 18, 2009 at 11:56 PM  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

P/S: Your week will get better, okay?

Sex hair will score for your birthday.

Rooney will give you the tape.

JT will stop killing you with his adorableness and hotness.

I will give you something soon. Next Monday, we meet up and eat McDonalds/pizza/spaghetti, you want?


Look on the bright side, okay?
*pets head*

(I know how you feel about your dad, it's pretty much how I feel about my dad too...but sometimes, I'm lucky my mother rationalises things with him that he sees in my perspective. Other than that, not so much)

AND WHY IS YOUR CLASS ENDING SO LATE?

March 19, 2009 at 6:53 AM  
Blogger Sylvien said...

*is jealous your mum has some influence on your dad, sadly dad is autocratic*

Eh, mate, why sex hair score for my bday la?
He scored enuf against my team.
Me no supporter of his team....
But I do like his hair. Sex hair. *pet*

JT cant stop doing his killing.
I need it.

And yeah....mate is giving me something. For the record, I will like Adam's performance k...(not that I have watched, I will, now)

Monday....shouldn't have any replacement class after 12. But after I attend friday class, only I know...

Why my class ending so late?
Coz replacement class only starting at 5.30pm.
Im gonna miss the champions league draw, and you need to keep me updated, ok?

*Sayang adik*

March 19, 2009 at 1:57 PM  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

HE SCORING ON YOUR BIRTHDAY IS FOR HIS BIRTHDAY ALSO. YOU BOTH SHARE THE SAME BIRTHDAY ANYWAY.

I don't want JT to keep killing you, I need my mate/kakak.

You let me know-lah if you're free on Monday. I'll let you know as well.

Your department sucks. Join mine then you can see JY. HAHAHA!

*sayangs*

March 19, 2009 at 2:28 PM  
Blogger Sylvien said...

Damn I failed.
I forgotten that Nando shares same bday as me...

Yes my department sucks!!

JY is a married man.
So sad.
At such a young age. (How old is he anyway?)
When you see him, smile for me also.
LOL

March 19, 2009 at 4:27 PM  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Fail, mate. EPIC FAIL.

He's probably about in his late 20s or so. LOL I WILL SMILE AT HIM FOR YOU.

March 19, 2009 at 5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home