Saturday, March 14, 2009

When I'm supposed to do my thesis.....

From reading my research articles to scanning my exam transcripts to.........
It's so typical of me you know.

And you think only men buy Men's Health?

And you think the above issue is easy to find?
I was lucky enough to find it coincidentally in the Indian mag store near my college after the issue was out few years ago.
I do not believe I can find it few years ago. You know why?
Because this is an UK issue.
I've noticed, I hardly see an UK issue here.

The below one is US issue. There's only Malaysia and US issue I can find here.
My brother will only buy Malaysia issue because it is cheap, like half price of the US issue.
Only ham sap (pervert in english) girl like me would fork out the unnecessary money to buy, just to drool at my fav boys.


And do you think I'm intellectual enough to get a copy of Time?
To read about current issues?
No. Although I'm 22 but I think I have a brain of a 15-year-old. Mum and brother agree to it. I'm immature bla bla bla.
Thank you, I would like to stay like that.
Muahahahaha
Anyway, I don't need to explain why I bought Time, do I?


Lalalalala
Boring topic for you to read, but it's very entertaining to me.

p/s: Please tell me you love my boys. MY boys. Yes I'm very possessive when it comes to boys.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

I DON'T LOVE YOUR BOYS!

You buy that? Lol, I'm too stingy to buy any magazines, even if their faces on it. Yes, I'm probably the worst England fan in history.

You, miss, are crazy. BUT I DON'T CARE BECAUSE YOU ARE MY MATE AND CRAZY MATES STICK TOGETHER.

March 14, 2009 at 7:30 PM  
Blogger Sylvien said...

LOL
hahaha

March 14, 2009 at 7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home