Sunday, April 12, 2009

Don't mess with people's feelings...

After chatting with a friend, I realise that no matter how supportive you are as a friend, it still couldn't help in healing her heart.
It also makes me realise, what is a cut on my finger compares to a cut in her heart?
Not only I'm referring to this friend of mine, but also in general.
No matter how badly you've been slashed on the body, with blood draining out, the pain you feel in your heart is the most aching.
But of course, you will also feel the pain of slashes on your body, but all this can be healed with the help of doctors and nurses.

You can't see feeling, you can't see love.
That's why when those are hurt, how do you heal them?
It's all mental work.
You just have to go through the crying phase, and then the recovery phase.

What can I do as a friend besides telling her it's gonna be fine soon?

Yeah, so don't mess with people's feelings.
Don't do anything that you shouldn't do that can hurt people's feelings.

Last but not least, bow down to the rising star, The Kiko Macheda :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

April 14, 2009 at 8:39 AM  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

(posting again because the earlier comment looked 'terencat')

ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ME?

Back to a serious note now.

You are right, sometimes words aren't enough to help heal a heart. I sometimes don't know what to say because I'm just scared I might say the wrong words and make it worse for that person.

Sometimes the best thing to do is just say:
Just know I'm here whenever you need me, I'll be here for youand

Take your time, I won't go anywhereGive them time to heal. We all go through phases. We go through denial, we get angry, we bargain, we get depressed, we accept whatever happens.

Either way, thanks for listening (reading). You did help a lot, you know. You keep talking about "Tukang Sapu" so much, it makes me laugh til my stomach hurts.

I KNEW HIM BEFORE HE GOT FAMOUS! KIKO!!!!!!!!!!! LOLZ.

April 14, 2009 at 8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home