Thursday, July 1, 2010

Regrets and Mistakes

I do not know how to begin...
Let's start of by saying how much I miss you..
How much stuffs I would want to share with you...
And today, I got confirmation letter from my employer...and also some incentive...
I'm happy and glad. And then I realise I am not able to share this with you.
Thanks to my stupidity and overconfidence that the outcome would be positive.
Well....how do a person mend mistake?
I would like to mend the damage that I had done.
I do not know how and even if I do know, I doubt I would be forgiven as I have gone too far.

You know, I promise you that I would celebrate with you once your result is out, and I'm always have confidence in you. You're gonna do alright.
You know, I also promise you that we would go shopping after you and my busy period.
Sadly, I won't be able to do that with you.

There is not a day that I was not thinking of you, thinking of the time we hang out together...
It was really really tough on the first week, trying to adjust my daily life without you... was sad, disappointed and angry.
2nd week my emotion was pretty much unstable.
This week, my emotions is much stable and it's more on reflecting what I had done, or should had done...

Lately, I just cannot live without friends around me...
I need them... and probably I've bored them...
What to do...for a short period of time, I have been spending my time with you. Now I need some sort like a replacement for my weekend.
I do not know when I will recover, or will I recover, or do I want to recover?
You know, when i put my heart and soul and emotions into one thing, I'm dead loyal. In other words, stubborn.

Anyway, enough bout me. Tonight should be about you.
Do you know I always wonder how you are doing. Whether you can cope with your workload and study at the same time?
Do you still go to classes now?
Do you have any problem that you would like to share with me? I may not be good in advising, but I can always lend my ears to you. And you know that I will always be there for you when you need me, as a friend.

I'm 99% sure that nobody would read this. And I'm sure you wouldn't know the existence of my blog.
Sigh~ what should be my next step?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home