Saturday, October 10, 2009

New music makes me feel so good

Time helps me to deal with bad days,
I can see that everyone here is trying their best to move on,
Trying very best to forget bad days,
But not forgetting the person we've lost,

We all are struggling,
But everyone is being positive to each other,
Trying to bring up the spirit and motivate each other,
I can see some positive difference compares to last week,

I am doing better now,
Today I found a handful of REALLY awesome songs,
It makes me so happy,
And I feel my life begin to have colours back,

I used to love staying in office for long,
Not wanting to come home right away,
But after losing someone important,
I treasure my family more now,
And I want to come home from work right away,
I wanna stay at home more often,

Going forward,
I wish for positive news,
I wish for healthiness and happiness to my family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home