Saturday, July 10, 2010

Home for me...

Everyday when I'm alone
When my mind is resting from work
There will be this same feeling crept into my mind
The feeling of missing a buddy
A feeling of missing a friend

When there's nice song
I wanted to share with him
But sadly, I can't

I wanted to tell him I went to Usher concert
I would have brought him along if we were in talking terms

When there are stuffs I wanted to share with him, and couldn't
I come to realise that I've lost a friend, a close friend
It's like there's a hole in my heart
It's worst than anything, losing a close friend because of my stupidity and stubbornness

I wish I can fix this
I don't dare to touch anything
Because I'm afraid that I will damage it deeper
I'm waiting
Waiting for him
To see if he would try to fix us
Fix us back to how we used to be
Fix us back to buddy terms

Life goes on, you know...
No matter what happen in your life..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home