Monday, July 12, 2010

Something changes...

It's the 4th week...
And i was doing pretty well on the 3rd week, until the ending of 3rd week...things changed
It was a bad change...

I'm eager to buy a ticket to runaway train...
haha...extracted from soul asylum's runaway train...
After my busy working period, I will be going away for a very very short period...
My job doesn't allow me to take long leave...
I feel like I need to..coz it's going to be one month and I'm not getting any better..
That's very unhealthy...and...kinda unexpected that the impact on me could be this strong..
Never felt like this before...

I need to like go backpacking for months, or at least one month, expose myself to new environment, meeting strangers...
August would be a good start...I hope...
I got 3 slow weeks to go through...

There are times where I thought of my ex-buddy...
He was there for me when I was like this...
He's a really great friend to me..
It's sad that we couldn't maintain our friendship..
I still remember he was the one that intro me Guns n Roses' Don't Cry..
Hahaha...
I miss you, Yan. Actually, WE miss you a lot...You know who WE are...
Damn!! Sounds so emo...

........Nuff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home